L2Lion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
YeahThePro

SGC

15 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

symphony won all RU cps and all 9v9 events but "not good 9" ? :D i dont know what you mean about tr1ada and 2009. 

I'm not a fraps hunter, I just have a weirdly strong memory about everything :D Nerd much ? Maybe! 

I know you killed them playing mage cp vs their archers, but we all know mage pt on java DEMOLISHES archer cps because of massively nerfed archer damage and crit rate nerf from 50% to 40%. Been there, done that many times.

Maybe they had more gear but I sent you fraps of the same scenario. We 9v9 them with 2 bps vs 3 bps and we give them a 4th bp resing/cleansing their healers from our OL's silences just for fun. As I said, we never stacked augs on those kind of servers, we just didn't need to. We had max 2 augs in the entire party (single - not passive-active). But yeah, "i would never do that". 

Same way I didn't fight QB 9v9 with +4/5 bows no hot springs vs +9/10/11 bows and full hot springs buffs :P 

Again, you won as mages vs archers on java. You lost same setup. If you beat their mages as archers then sure, show me fraps. But the funny thing is we're discussing you struggling vs KIDNAPPING. 

The only syndrome comes from your cp (not you in specific I guess) that are stuck in 2011 and rejected about 4-5 9v9s and avoided several 9v9 events where SGC was registered. But it's okay, tf beat bart 9v9 and lost to prostyle and kidnapping :D All good.

who-s say "best 9 RU " ? This is bad argument

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, braveheart said:

peace out

3-0

8:05 minute of the video

you keep posting the same lie for 7 years now and I don't know if you are just an angry troll cuz u suffer from depression and u think u made me mad by posting a lie or u really have such sort of mental disorder that makes you so delusional and u actually believe it.

Either way, I'm gonna be realistic and expose you.

1st fight) 7vs9 (boxed cat) + you have 5 people with hot springs buffs.

2nd fight) 8vs9 (boxed cat) + you have 5 people with hot springs buffs.

ur own cat buffer pmed me at the time admitting the fight was lul cuz we had less people. You are embarrassing yourself and your own members.

I asked you for 9v9 and even took 9 people at EF spawn waiting for u and your excuse was "my main WL isn't online" (almost same excuse in lovelyaden 9v9 event "1 guy missing for 45 minutes, I can't 9v9 sgc" *loses 9v9 to mrpro right after*)

I feel really bad for you actually. You're in so much pain in real life it's hard and cringy to read your replies sometimes... Despite that, I don't like lies, so here's the truth;

You getting raped same numbers, 9v9, 11v11, and even with more numbers 8vs11 and so on;

7vs9 retail / low rate pvp

On 26/02/2020 at 22:49, YeahThePro said:

You in specific never won any 9v9 in the first place, let alone vs me. 

If by "mexicans" you mean russian cps like tr1ada or the best RU cp that wins all 9v9 events (SymphonyLife) then sure. Your non-existent party would NEVER win a 9v9 against those "mexicans". You kept 9v9ing bart cuz he was the only one you could beat on same gear and that was A CLOSE ONE.

Your party (Tf) lost 9v9 to FUCKING PROSTYLE LOL. Stop talking. You're an embarrassment.

nonfactor:

A person of little to no importance; a dimwitted, unresponsive player.

A few years ago I'd engage and put u in ur place, but I cba to argue with u anymore, I just don't care lol

tF was top 2 clan in mid rate interlude community back when a community actually existed, only rival was qb, won some lost some.

u a nobody .

1 hour ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

A few years ago I'd engage and put u in ur place, but I cba to argue with u anymore, I just don't care lol

tF was top 2 clan in mid rate interlude community back when a community actually existed, only rival was qb, won some lost some.

u a nobody .

translation: i lost the argument and i have nothing to say so I'm just gonna spit some random shit and pretend this dialogue never happened.

"won some lost some". Nigga last time SGC played vs TF (side vs side) you only lost. 

Even if qb was ressing your healers rofl.

4 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

knowing SGC is the best interlude CP on l2off :)

atm ? I guess u could say that, ye

but it's like sayin u won a gold medal on the special olympics, gj u won, but u still a retard

2 minutes ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

atm ? I guess u could say that, ye

but it's like sayin u won a gold medal on the special olympics, gj u won, but u still a retard

For the past 8 years but ok :)

After 2011 I learned from my mistakes. Never lost a 9v9 +3 gear in my life. Let me remind you in 2014 sublimity it took -3- tf mage parties to take down our 1 mage party. thug's pt + atb + rickert's pt. 

@Mephisto @ATB Mephisto

mephisto will never forget that 9vs18 rape until the 3rd pt came to your rescue ;)

2 hours ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

Motherfcker get real, this is a 2day server lol

Your cp/clan was 2day - 1 week players. Just like sublimity 2014, u got scared off after donations and massively quit after losing 2 fights to tig3r lol.Then kept playing with qb so they don't think about tf when they beat u. 

Stop talking. Pathetic.

1 hour ago, CopacelDDZ said:

You played in Pretorians clans h5 before 1-2 years :D on saga or era i don`t remember...i was in clan with you.... Copacel here !

Good luck ! :D

I played on l2lionna as duelist cp (started mage) and on l2saga as archer cp, but l2saga was bad, died in 5 days :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HesWrPLSYWY

1 hour ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

we've never left a sv coz of donations nor coz we lost a fight lol dafuq u on about u scronny fuck

ah yeah you're totally not lying right now. We can both go on sublimity forum and read posts of hush saying "we quit after donations" but sure. You can lie that u left due to "no competition" while the server had 6-7 sides and was building more (qb, our cp without side yet).

It's all so tiresome... You're stuck in 2011 so bad, even with the same excuses and delusions. Good thing you play with treshak. You'll have 2 cc parties to hide behind.

Don't post fraps from a server you played with me rofl. The moment I left alliance you literally lost all pvp and you emo quit. Retard.