L2Lion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
YeahThePro

SGC

TL;DR

When u lost all 9v9s back in the day, it didnt count, cuz it "wasnt your pt" when it most certainly fuking was.. rofl. 

And when these guys barely play anymore, and it is DEFFINATELY not the same ppl playing today, thats when you want to brag about your 9v9 dominance? 

Look up the deffinition of "clown" while you have the dictionary open.. 

1 hour ago, L2Gorilla said:

The fuk you talking about tf lost to prostyle, lol. 

Remember that time we took you in our pt to 9v9 bart and u lost buffs cuz your garbage and didnt realise u were on a noble char? And then immediately targeted a nearby rb when u stood up, and attacked it? And then barts oop wl tank and tiran stepped in making it a 8 v 12? 

I do.. 

u mean u gave me a char to log last minute without telling me shit so i just logged and 30 sec after the fight started ? I barely had time to fix my bar, let alone realize it was a nobl char.

You mean the fight you had 4 bishops and couldn't manage to nobl the only mage who said "nobl me im getting up" ? Or after I rebuffed acu/emp pots that I kept asking for nobl for nearly 1 minute ? :P The gordon target was random rofl. Why you even mention that ? I clicked backwards and it happened to pass by (had no vision of it). David/kovac/4mmc, u name him, he posted a video of tf losing 9v9 to prostyle. You stood all together trynna cancel their WL and y'all got ur cancels interrupted by 1 shock blast ROFL.

LET'S NOT FORGET LOSING 9V9 TO FUCKING KID-JAVA-NAPPING KEKW.

9vs9 - same setup - lost to java with barely killing anyone.

1 hour ago, L2Gorilla said:

TL;DR

When u lost all 9v9s back in the day, it didnt count, cuz it "wasnt your pt" when it most certainly fuking was.. rofl. 

And when these guys barely play anymore, and it is DEFFINATELY not the same ppl playing today, thats when you want to brag about your 9v9 dominance? 

Look up the deffinition of "clown" while you have the dictionary open.. 

I lost what ? HAHAHAHA I've lost 3 9v9s in my entire life as SGC and NONE of them was on same gear. 

vs tf in 2011 (lol) - I picked up shit players for that 9v9 regardless, but still we crit 2k and they crit 3k

vs destiny in 2011(same server) - I let famouz MA and he did a horrible job despite being outgeared. We went on and raped destiny/atb in the next 3 9v9s we did same gear on -official- 9v9 events - no excuses. 

vs QB: the infamous 9v9 when they abused "bugged" BDs and crit for 4-5k vs our PRs critting 2.5k : ))))) and the "hill advantage" where they came with +9/11 bows vs +4/5 and full party on malaria/flu/rheumatism vs 0 hot springs in my party which was after they had lost 5-0 the same day.

I won't even mention the 9v9s we've won because they are around 40+. I will only count the 9v9 events we've attended with score 18:0. 

Also, last time I met your tf party was in low-rate zone raping you 8v9 with shitty farm buffs shit setup zerk + no resists / 2nd class supports / no warlock : )

also half party (4/8) out of clan - no clan skills. Stop embarrassing yourself =] tf is good for CC in mass pvp and nothing else. Stick to that.

56 minutes ago, ThomasElliot said:

ey man gz you won a 9v9 in 2011 that wasn't even same gear and vs shit players.

in 2017 when we last met, we didn't even need 9 players or good buffs or even 3rd class on supports to walk over you :D

oh and half party (4/8) out of clan - without clan skills.

Edited by YeahThePro

jersey never won me in a 9v9 tbh man, you can ask him yourself that. we had fights in pvp zone and he came to me with almost 2 pts, 1 archer party and his cc party, so we had to reuse everything we had in order to survive, (salvations,celestials even foi) .Right after that we went party zone on no cooldowns and ofc we lost. We had no salvations or celestials and jersey managed to lose his bishops. I wonder what would have happened if my cooldowns were down right? Back then i said to jersey you can thanks celix and shadowshow for the free fraps. 

tz3 is the guy who edit the video we killed him on a 9v9 and he is getting a res from somebody after minutes of his death and he suddenly stands in the middle of  that massive fight and wipe us no? check my pov before you talk any more clown shit.

8:27.

you people seriously begging for attention and in iorder to do that you re even using fake fucking clips,....cutting fraps down to claim domination and even naming your videos with other  group's names . That is what i call delusional.

Another guy again on a party zone used to have 2 bps outside his party, 4 in total, he was getting non stop resses and then he uploads a video my pt vs ngu easy. get the fuck out of here son. you all little snitches in here. you all suck big time dick. I ve lost 2 9v9s as long as i played and i ve won at least 6 of them with my own group and 2 more with the tf guys. Even with this im happy i guess,i was never the type of guy to cry about loss. At least i have the balls to accept that i lost to mrpro and zobi. Cause that is the reality. You have to live in it someday as well. Delusional fuck

Good lord, 2 sentences = encyclopedia response.

Butthurt doesnt even come close. Lets be real. You took a back seat to clans like tf / qb your entire l2 career until they quit. 

Straight up facts.. You win 1 fight out of 10, and act like you win the majority.. Legit 1 fight you won on that 2017 sublimity. 

Fight. 

10%

Can fit your underage girlfriends head up your gapping anus from all the defeat you have suffered over the years.. 

By the way, that fight vs KiD, wasnt same anything. It was 1 noble bp vs 3, they had boss jewels, we didnt. We just dont backdown from 9v9 when random java kids talk shit. Same reason we took that 9v9 vs qb on that asot server a few years back, we didnt have any noble healers, they had 2 or 3, but we still took the fight, cuz we arent bitches, we dont only take 9v9's on a beta, and demand same gear as MrPro, and fuking loyalty, cuz were worried about loosing to them, and adding another paragraph to that fuking novel of an excuse list you have. 

Believe what you want man, only ppl who beleive it are clueless niggers that you have brainwashed, hence why u need to recruit new players every server.. Brainwashing only lands 50% of the time xD

4 hours ago, braveheart said:

jersey never won me in a 9v9 tbh man, you can ask him yourself that. we had fights in pvp zone and he came to me with almost 2 pts, 1 archer party and his cc party, so we had to reuse everything we had in order to survive, (salvations,celestials even foi) .Right after that we went party zone on no cooldowns and ofc we lost. We had no salvations or celestials and jersey managed to lose his bishops. I wonder what would have happened if my cooldowns were down right? Back then i said to jersey you can thanks celix and shadowshow for the free fraps. 

tz3 is the guy who edit the video we killed him on a 9v9 and he is getting a res from somebody after minutes of his death and he suddenly stands in the middle of  that massive fight and wipe us no? check my pov before you talk any more clown shit.

8:27.

you people seriously begging for attention and in iorder to do that you re even using fake fucking clips,....cutting fraps down to claim domination and even naming your videos with other  group's names . That is what i call delusional.

im not gonna read ur nonsense, but im just gonna tell u that the video u posted is not tz3 party, but FA and u ALMOST LOSE with a warlord while they dont have one. Look how u struggle vs FA with WL vs no WL.

Now watch the difference when SGC plays vs them without WL, or WL vs WL or even no WL vs their WL.

1st fight we even get backstabbed by kebab party + manage to wipe both & self their MA.

As I said, I don't need to argue with anyone. The quality of each CP has showed over the years through fraps, especially how easily u lost vs mrpro 2-0 and got self urself x2 and how easily I won 3-0 with 0 deaths.

2nd fight: the party you struggled against in ur video even with WL. We wiped in literally 20 seconds 9v9 and we both had WL. Only 1 death.

For once in your life, stop being biased and see the truth about SGC. We are a 10, you are a 4. Even your own members admitted it on stream on lovelyaden 9v9 event. Quit it.

4 hours ago, L2Gorilla said:

Good lord, 2 sentences = encyclopedia response.

Butthurt doesnt even come close. Lets be real. You took a back seat to clans like tf / qb your entire l2 career until they quit. 

Straight up facts.. You win 1 fight out of 10, and act like you win the majority.. Legit 1 fight you won on that 2017 sublimity. 

Fight. 

10%

Can fit your underage girlfriends head up your gapping anus from all the defeat you have suffered over the years.. 

Straight up facts ? tf got demolished the moment other clans started using CC parties... As I've said earlier, they went on with full cc party and "destroyed" clans 2v2 while enemies had 2 archer pts. 

Last time SGC made a side was L2 Fantastic 2013 and oh boy... The face2face vs tf was a walk in the park. You know why ? Because our archer party despite having 4 cc inside us, knew how to split since back then unlike tf/ci/atb archer parties that all stood together (just like ngu did all their life even in 2017 and 2018 that we played together) and sucked a dick by a single warlord each. 

About l2 sublimity 2017: we won another fight same setup 8v9 and i never uploaded it (i still have it) because we ganged you while u were farming. You posted fraps vs 4 people or ganging while regrouping and 1 fight finally killing us 8vs9 but still we had no pvp setup. The fact that u even lost to that says enough and that u would never win vs full 9 full pvp buffs.

1st video: small numbers f2f

2nd video: full side vs full side

4 hours ago, L2Gorilla said:

By the way, that fight vs KiD, wasnt same anything. It was 1 noble bp vs 3, they had boss jewels, we didnt. We just dont backdown from 9v9 when random java kids talk shit. Same reason we took that 9v9 vs qb on that asot server a few years back, we didnt have any noble healers, they had 2 or 3, but we still took the fight, cuz we arent bitches, we dont only take 9v9's on a beta, and demand same gear as MrPro, and fuking loyalty, cuz were worried about loosing to them, and adding another paragraph to that fuking novel of an excuse list you have. 

Believe what you want man, only ppl who beleive it are clueless niggers that you have brainwashed, hence why u need to recruit new players every server.. Brainwashing only lands 50% of the time xD

Dude.. its kidnapping. We beat them with 2 bps vs 3 bps on JAVA and u know what 3 bps means on java. We had 1 bp from our clan doing nothing but RESING their healers cuz it was too easy (fraps to prove my point because I know it sounds fake)

It's not about worrying if we lose, it's about having a fair 9v9 match without excuses. What YOU do is fighting ON PURPOSE with a disadvantage so u can open ur mouth vs garbage cps when u win with less gear and IN CASE U LOSE then u have an excuse "ah yes, bad gear". I learned from my mistake in 2011 to never 9v9 officially with gear difference. That way, win or lose there is no excuse. And guess what, I never lost an official 9v9 same gear =] 

This is how u beat those kids with stacked x2 augs (they never left town without them) when u have only 1-2 augs.

at 2:09 starts the fight with our "extra bp" (petsokoftis) who doesn't do anything for us, but res their healers when they die despite us having 2 bp and them 3.

You lost 9v9 same setup to THAT party.

13 minutes ago, Prozacks said:

easy 9vs9 undefeated

i mean except for the fact that we had buffs run out cuz we timed them for siege time, we are 7 :P 2 bp 5 archers, many without buffs

thanks for reminding me that server. we also had 1 cc party and we carried that clan so hard on that server lol.

21 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

i mean except for the fact that we had buffs run out cuz we timed them for siege time, we are 7 :P 2 bp 5 archers, many without buffs

thanks for reminding me that server. we also had 1 cc party and we carried that clan so hard on that server lol.

xqses

1 minute ago, YeahThePro said:

yush ofc. 

its sad to see the ally chat since 2012 asking for 9v9 and people avoiding me :(

what a pussies man

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sorybanidopelaterceiravez said:

and i cant believe he is proud of beating FALLENANGELS with WL vs NO WL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JESUSSS this guy is on another level

We finally found a cp ngu can win 9v9. It's FA :P

On 04.02.2020 at 2:03 AM, YeahThePro said:

L2OFF PTS GVG (9vs9) CP Rank: #1

Official 9vs9 event wins: 18

Official 9vs9 event defeats: 0

I'm sorry about what's gonna happen, but we decided to join ) 

no brain fight randoms

• Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

yeah SymphonyLife + tr1ada are randoms :(

sympony not good 9 . triada this is 2009

8 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

Straight up facts ? tf got demolished the moment other clans started using CC parties... As I've said earlier, they went on with full cc party and "destroyed" clans 2v2 while enemies had 2 archer pts. 

Last time SGC made a side was L2 Fantastic 2013 and oh boy... The face2face vs tf was a walk in the park. You know why ? Because our archer party despite having 4 cc inside us, knew how to split since back then unlike tf/ci/atb archer parties that all stood together (just like ngu did all their life even in 2017 and 2018 that we played together) and sucked a dick by a single warlord each. 

About l2 sublimity 2017: we won another fight same setup 8v9 and i never uploaded it (i still have it) because we ganged you while u were farming. You posted fraps vs 4 people or ganging while regrouping and 1 fight finally killing us 8vs9 but still we had no pvp setup. The fact that u even lost to that says enough and that u would never win vs full 9 full pvp buffs.

1st video: small numbers f2f

2nd video: full side vs full side

Dude.. its kidnapping. We beat them with 2 bps vs 3 bps on JAVA and u know what 3 bps means on java. We had 1 bp from our clan doing nothing but RESING their healers cuz it was too easy (fraps to prove my point because I know it sounds fake)

It's not about worrying if we lose, it's about having a fair 9v9 match without excuses. What YOU do is fighting ON PURPOSE with a disadvantage so u can open ur mouth vs garbage cps when u win with less gear and IN CASE U LOSE then u have an excuse "ah yes, bad gear". I learned from my mistake in 2011 to never 9v9 officially with gear difference. That way, win or lose there is no excuse. And guess what, I never lost an official 9v9 same gear =] 

This is how u beat those kids with stacked x2 augs (they never left town without them) when u have only 1-2 augs.

at 2:09 starts the fight with our "extra bp" (petsokoftis) who doesn't do anything for us, but res their healers when they die despite us having 2 bp and them 3.

You lost 9v9 same setup to THAT party.

Im just saying, we were raping these kids on pi for like 10 hours, go find mephisto / kovis fraps seeing as ur the fraps hunter .. xD. Sow when they asked for 9v9, we were ike yeah, ofc. We had 1 noble healer (zendrick) rest werent noble, and they simply didnt die, i can remember laughing during the 9v9, like, they simply wont die..  they had stacked AF gear, augments, epics, and yeah.. We joined server and on same day we challenged kids on top gear, top everything. Something you would never do, you'd use the gear excuse, epics, noble bps, everything..

As i said, we have a fraps of killing those kids for hours on pi beach, they have 1 fraps of 1 9v9. No wonder your using them as a reference point, your stuck in this 1:10 syndrome. Win 1, lose 9, still think your a winner.. 

14 minutes ago, Olala said:

sympony not good 9 . triada this is 2009

symphony won all RU cps and all 9v9 events but "not good 9" ? :D i dont know what you mean about tr1ada and 2009. 

4 minutes ago, L2Gorilla said:

Im just saying, we were raping these kids on pi for like 10 hours, go find mephisto / kovis fraps seeing as ur the fraps hunter .. xD. Sow when they asked for 9v9, we were ike yeah, ofc. We had 1 noble healer (zendrick) rest werent noble, and they simply didnt die, i can remember laughing during the 9v9, like, they simply wont die..  they had stacked AF gear, augments, epics, and yeah.. We joined server and on same day we challenged kids on top gear, top everything. Something you would never do, you'd use the gear excuse, epics, noble bps, everything..

As i said, we have a fraps of killing those kids for hours on pi beach, they have 1 fraps of 1 9v9. No wonder your using them as a reference point, your stuck in this 1:10 syndrome. Win 1, lose 9, still think your a winner.. 

I'm not a fraps hunter, I just have a weirdly strong memory about everything :D Nerd much ? Maybe! 

I know you killed them playing mage cp vs their archers, but we all know mage pt on java DEMOLISHES archer cps because of massively nerfed archer damage and crit rate nerf from 50% to 40%. Been there, done that many times.

Maybe they had more gear but I sent you fraps of the same scenario. We 9v9 them with 2 bps vs 3 bps and we give them a 4th bp resing/cleansing their healers from our OL's silences just for fun. As I said, we never stacked augs on those kind of servers, we just didn't need to. We had max 2 augs in the entire party (single - not passive-active). But yeah, "i would never do that". 

Same way I didn't fight QB 9v9 with +4/5 bows no hot springs vs +9/10/11 bows and full hot springs buffs :P 

Again, you won as mages vs archers on java. You lost same setup. If you beat their mages as archers then sure, show me fraps. But the funny thing is we're discussing you struggling vs KIDNAPPING. 

The only syndrome comes from your cp (not you in specific I guess) that are stuck in 2011 and rejected about 4-5 9v9s and avoided several 9v9 events where SGC was registered. But it's okay, tf beat bart 9v9 and lost to prostyle and kidnapping :D All good.