SGC

On 19/02/2020 at 08:22, braveheart said:

if u die nobody will miss u. 

so much love

@admin why havent u deleted this? u gotta make the world better man

18 minutes ago, Hayek said:

so much love

@admin why havent u deleted this? u gotta make the world better man

This admin only deletes my posts when I exposed him last server that he secretly nerfed spoil chance of AM heads and craft % rate :v 

Pretty much an Opal fanboy censoring facts like an SJW :v

But don't pay attention to nonfactors who lose 9v9 and buffs to java garbage lol.

1 hour ago, YeahThePro said:

This admin only deletes my posts when I exposed him last server that he secretly nerfed spoil chance of AM heads and craft % rate :v 

Pretty much an Opal fanboy censoring facts like an SJW :v

But don't pay attention to nonfactors who lose 9v9 and buffs to java garbage lol.

go sleep stop talk shit on forum fdp do caralho

30 minutes ago, sorybanidopelaterceiravez said:

U FOrgot the biggest rape ma brother, jersey 9v9 5 seconds him not even 10

biggest rape was vs SGC. He lost before even starting the fight.

im not hiding im just not playing this dead game nomore. no motivation,no competition,everyone is using bots. there is literally nothing to keep u playing. only losers keep playing cause they never tasted victory in the past i guess. feel f2play against each other losers lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, braveheart said:

u guys are sick, monofryde 3-0 krata to skor giati dn tha uparksei allo

low-rate style 7vs9

The score on same numbers (or when WE had less + won) is around 20-0

The times you won on same numbers: 0

The times you won when you had less: 0

The times you won when you had more: 2-3

The times you lost when you had same/more: 20~

riiiiiiiight.

55 minutes ago, sorybanidopelaterceiravez said:

no motivation, ofc every server u join now u get buttfucked so hard that u have no motivation to join next one cuz no one likes to lose nonstop xD btw if u dont want to play l2 anymore why u ALWAYS on foruns or on facebook looking for some attention? lululullululu

Nigga is angry his cp is garbage and tf aint playing cc to carry him no more :P nigga is a 2faced hypocrite talking about adrenaline/scripts/interfaces while his cp was 24/7 botting with adrenaline on every server he played, even on sublimity that we played together, opal never banned his bots in 1st room of IT non-stop botting.

That's why I don't take anyone seriously in l2. Most people are hypocritical idiots like him and i rape all of them 9v9 in 5 seconds after their celestials are out. 

• Upvote 1

yes ytp every side i played they carried me makes sense. i played in 10 different sides, u sucked the dick every fucking time i was playing with or without tf, but yes everytime my side carried me lol. you re a genius holly shit i missed ur stupidity <3

8 hours ago, braveheart said:

yes ytp every side i played they carried me makes sense. i played in 10 different sides, u sucked the dick every fucking time i was playing with or without tf, but yes everytime my side carried me lol. you re a genius holly shit i missed ur stupidity <3

on lovelyaden (not the one u got carried hard by me) u played with treshak and u got dumpstered vs me + FLP fucking moron lol.

Same server you lost 9v9 to jersey.

stop

fucking

lying

why

u

always

lying

loling at that lilith fight our side vs all 3 tags of the server.

On 21/02/2020 at 22:46, YeahThePro said:

shit like that happen when we all play on +3 gear and no cheating ) 

Sarcasm:

the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in a humorous way

1 minute ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

Sarcasm:

the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in a humorous way

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. This includes self-flattery, perfectionism, and arrogance. 

1 minute ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

Still forgetting to buff noble ?

Still haven't won a single 9v9 that is not against bart ? Still 0 9v9 event wins ?

I'm on the top, you're nowhere to be found. Who are you again ? Sorry, I can't hear u, cuz u're all the way down there.

3 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

Still haven't won a single 9v9 that is not against bart ? Still 0 9v9 event wins ?

I'm on the top, you're nowhere to be found. Who are you again ? Sorry, I can't hear u, cuz u're all the way down there.

How many times have I beat u so far ? 🤣🤣

Mb coz my co/clan doesn't play ? dat otta be it .

Gj ur on top of a dead game with a bunch mexicans for player base. Shiiii

Yet, every server we join u lose, why ?

7 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. This includes self-flattery, perfectionism, and arrogance. 

Look up the definition of delusional coz I cba

10 minutes ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

How many times have I beat u so far ? 🤣🤣

Mb coz my co/clan doesn't play ? dat otta be it .

Gj ur on top of a dead game with a bunch mexicans for player base. Shiiii

Yet, every server we join u lose, why ?

You in specific never won any 9v9 in the first place, let alone vs me. 

If by "mexicans" you mean russian cps like tr1ada or the best RU cp that wins all 9v9 events (SymphonyLife) then sure. Your non-existent party would NEVER win a 9v9 against those "mexicans". You kept 9v9ing bart cuz he was the only one you could beat on same gear and that was A CLOSE ONE.

Your party (Tf) lost 9v9 to FUCKING PROSTYLE LOL. Stop talking. You're an embarrassment.

9 minutes ago, FUZEFROMTF said:

Look up the definition of delusional coz I cba

nonfactor:

A person of little to no importance; a dimwitted, unresponsive player.

If you consider my 2-3-4-5 lines of replies "wall-texts" then it proves what I already knew. You're just an illiterate nonfactor. Educate yourself garbage.

4 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

You in specific never won any 9v9 in the first place, let alone vs me. 

If by "mexicans" you mean russian cps like tr1ada or the best RU cp that wins all 9v9 events (SymphonyLife) then sure. Your non-existent party would NEVER win a 9v9 against those "mexicans". You kept 9v9ing bart cuz he was the only one you could beat on same gear and that was A CLOSE ONE.

Your party (Tf) lost 9v9 to FUCKING PROSTYLE LOL. Stop talking. You're an embarrassment.

nonfactor:

A person of little to no importance; a dimwitted, unresponsive player.

The fuk you talking about tf lost to prostyle, lol. 

Remember that time we took you in our pt to 9v9 bart and u lost buffs cuz your garbage and didnt realise u were on a noble char? And then immediately targeted a nearby rb when u stood up, and attacked it? And then barts oop wl tank and tiran stepped in making it a 8 v 12? 

I do..