L2Lion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stormfang

Manifesto Territory

lQoE6r.png

Ya ya ya  Hello everyone !  

Manifesto will enter to Lineage 2 Lion with 30+ player. I hope this season l2 lion got more online than 2019.  Trash ınterlude community dont playing mid rate craft servers these days. They joined java servers and they also making videos from java servers. We will stay and protect our quality line. The only one CP we doesn't use Interface / Wall hack / Bot etc. We are always played this game by fair ways and we will continue like that. ( Hello robot interlude community )

Bizimle oynamak isteyen arkadaşlar bize sosyal medya hesaplarımızdan ulaşabilirler. Yabancılara alım yok fakat Türkler için alımlarımız her zaman açıktır. L2 lion daha öncede oynadığımız ve sevdiğimiz bi sunucu. Bu sezon da oyuncusu bul olursa oynayıp keyif alacağımız bi yer olacaktır.

Instagram

Facebook

Youtube

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KeDuSz said:

would you know me if you left town

No I cant see you around talking ısland. And at epics, I didnt care my targets that die 0,3 sec. 

On 01/02/2020 at 18:26, stormfang said:

Não, eu não posso te ver por aí falando sobre a ilha. E nos épicos, eu não ligo para meus alvos que morrem 0,3 seg. 

eita porra 

On 17.02.2020 at 9:10 AM, Strega said:

Cant wait , hope some facebook keyboard heroes have ballz to face off.

These facebook keyboard heroes will meet the real Lineage 2 players soon. They already looking fake nicks from now. Fear of Manifesto forcing enemy to " PLAY BY FAKE NİCKNAMES "

Manifesto aka losers. They been playing for 15 years in this old game and never won shit. Literally was the type of clan to lose in 10 seconds. Back in the time european servers 

Maybe they won some pvp to brazillians in 2019 or when i carried them but that dont turn them into good players

Pointing out how i kicked them from my side and they had to clan hop from brazillian dicks to brazillian dicks to keep playing and losing in the server until i quit making almost 1k all of us

2 hours ago, Prozacks said:

Manifesto aka losers. They been playing for 15 years in this old game and never won shit. Literally was the type of clan to lose in 10 seconds. Back in the time european servers 

Maybe they won some pvp to brazillians in 2019 or when i carried them but that dont turn them into good players

Ok nonfactor. You are just a classic moron for us, beg ppl for play with you, continue take randoms. If you can find 8 random to make a full party, we have make you quit again.

1 hour ago, YeahThePro said:

manifesto is maroonberets ? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

SGC vs manipesto

8 vs 14 - easy x2 numbers

also vs strega group (manipesto member)

Second sick people writing our topic. who is moronberets ? who are you ? Please show me your fake nickname at here. 

17 minutes ago, stormfang said:

Second sick people writing our topic. who is moronberets ? who are you ? Please show me your fake nickname at here. 

stay on l2 elite star wars with 200-400 online max on epics. u post fraps where ur party is useless sorcerer aoe bot in a side vs br lag side kkkk

i cant believe ure SO dumb that u post fraps in a side and not individual party fraps. Oh I know why... because your party sucks and all you're good for is AOE sorc bots.

I played with you on sublimity. Again, sorc aoe bots. Same role. That's where you belong. If we join this server after all, don't avoid 9v9 ok ? Also don't hide for 1 month until you craft your first S grades.

kebabs played all their lives on star wars C4 custom server with mana pots + npc buff

kebabs call others java players

wtf ?

fucking retards lol. @stormfang 9v9 SGC vs ur shit party on l2 lion ? You have mana pots here so you won't be out of mana in 5 seconds.